Tlowana Water division offers a wide range of technical services solutions for water and wastewater treatment applications. Our team of experts helps clients achieve water and wastewater related efficiency, compliance and sustainable business objectives. Key offerings include:
- Water quality assessment for turnkey design and implementation and
- Technical services for water and wastewater treatment and
- Supply of relevant technologies and chemicals for water treatment.
Tlowana Resources shall endeavour to execute the water treatment program in accordance with world best practices, with a focus on sustainability, optimizing total process treatment costs, plant and equipment efficiencies and maintenance costs. Our integrated water treatment program approach includes:
- Supply of water treatment chemicals
- Propose method of chemical dosing
- Supply of dosing and monitoring equipment to be utilized
- Propose system monitoring and measurement for optimal treatment programmes
- Propose performance measurements and optimization opportunities
- Water chemistry analysis
- On-going technical advisory services
- Provide training to operating personnel if the need arises
- Project and contract management
Sector Based Water Treatment Programs
Industrial Water Treatment
Our industrial water treatment programs are applied in Boiler and Cooling Towers as depicted below:
- Scaling control
- Deposition control
- Reduce Corrosion
- pH control
- Microbial fouling
- Scaling control
- Corrosion control
- Oxygen Scavengers
Municipal Water Treatment
Our municipal water treatment programs are applied in Portable and Wastewater treatment depicted below:
- Reduce BOD
- Remove excess Nitrates/Phosphates
- Oil/grease filtration
- Effluent discharge
Water Treatment Capabilities
Tlowana Resources’ water treatment capabilities encompass the provision of integrated service and technologies offerings for the best solution to water & wastewater treatment challenges. Our capabilities include:
Our expertise in biological wastewater treatment include both aerobic and anaerobic treatment of wastewater from the agricultural, food processing, municipal, pulp and paper and chemical processing industries where stringent limits for biological oxygen demand (BOD) and chemical oxygen demand (COD) are strictly enforced.
We offer a wide range of treatment products that will assist in keeping systems clean and operating efficiently, and hence reduce the total cost of operation.
Design, installation and commission of water treatment technologies
- We supply highly selective and productive membrane systems.
- Our membrane systems include Micro-, Ultra-, Nano- filtration and Reverse Osmosis.
- We supply both tubular and plate and frame membrane systems depending on the application
Advanced Evaporation Systems
- Compact, cost-effective alternatives to membrane systems.
- Reduce need to expand wastewater ponds and tailings dams
- We specialise in mechanical vapour recompression systems (MVR)
Wastewater Crystallisation Systems
- Proven technology in wastewater nutrient recovery.
- Increased application in mineral processing industry
- Significant economic and environmental benefits
We supply a wide range of chemicals for water and wastewater treatment to aid flocculation, sedimentation, coagulation and to disinfect as well as for pH adjustment.
Mining: Water management strategies
In order to comply with regulations and ensure that the quality of water leaving mine sites is not adversely affecting water users downstream Tlowana Resources assists with:
- Development of water management plans and
- Preventing the release of polluted water into the environment.